Monitor your services on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Cloudspotting lets you organise your EC2 infrastructure into the services you're running on the cloud and monitor their status.
Different statuses are represented by different colors, so you just need to take a look at the map and the services list to get an immediate overview across all regions.
Some of the key features of CloudSpotting are:
* Visually informs the user of the status of services.
* Monitors and displays details for EC2 Instances, Elastic Block Stores and Elastic Load Balancers.
* Monitors Status Checks alarms and CloudWatch alarms for EC2 Instances and Elastic Block Stores.
* Monitors Health Check alarms for Elastic Load Balancers.
* Shows alert information per EC2 item.
* Once the user has seen an alert, he/she can mute it until it has been resolved. An alert can also be unmuted.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
cloudspotting is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
cloudspotting (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.